Need a new TV? How about a PlayStation Vita for that public transport commute? We have a great competition for you!
Purchase any of the below albums - or even tracks from - for your chance to go in the draw to win the following amazing prize pack. And we mean AMAZING.
- 40" BRAVIA HD TV
- PlayStation Vita 3G + Wifi Model
- a 3 month Premium subscription to MOG
This prize is valued at over $2,000! Pretty good..
Starts: 9:00 am 31st of August 2012
Ends: 11:59pm 12th of October 2012
Drawn: From 10am 16th of October 2012
Get downloading now!
This competition is also available on mobile! See BPM on your Telstra mobile for details on how to enter.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to view T's&c's.
Terms and Conditions of Entry for the BigPond® Music: Win the Ultimate
Sony Prize Pack Promotion (“Promotion”)
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556 of Level 3, 400 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 ("Promoter").
3. The Promotion will be open from 9.00 am Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") on 31 August 2012 and will continue until 11.59 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (“AEDST”) on 12 October 2012 ("Promotion Period").
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents, other than management, employees or contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes), and their immediate families ("Eligible Entrants").
5. To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, complete either one of the Options listed below (all steps in an Option must be completed in the one transaction):
(a) go to the BigPond Music website, located at www.bigpondmusic.com ("Website");
(b) click on the “Win the Ultimate Sony Prize Pack” competition link or tile;
(c) purchase from the Promoter any track or album from the list of albums listed in clause 31; and,
(d) complete required entry details including full name, telephone number, email address and your State of residence; or
(e) click on the “Music” link;
(a) access the BigPond WAP site (“WAP Site”) via their compatible Telstra NextG/4G mobile phone service;
(b) purchase from the Promoter any track, video, tone or caller tone from the list of albums listed in clause 31; and
(c) complete required entry details including telephone number,
(each Option constitutes an "Eligible Purchase").
6. Eligible Entrants who complete an Eligible Purchase will be automatically entered into the Promotion ("Eligible Entry"). Only one entry per Eligible Purchase will be accepted, and Eligible Entrants will be entered into the Promotion as many times as they make an Eligible Purchase. The account holder of the mobile phone used to make the Eligible Purchase in Option Two will be deemed to be the Eligible Entrant.
7. Browsing charges may apply, where applicable, in accessing the internet under Option One or WAP Site under Option Two. Standard charges may apply to download the track, album, tone or video. Eligible Entrants who purchase a caller tone are joining BigPond Caller Tones. A $1.95 subscription fee per month will be charged. The monthly subscription will continue each month until Eligible Entrants unsubscribe. To unsubscribe send ‘ct.stop’ to 176, or select unsubscribe in ‘My Profile’ from http://ctones.telstra.com (web or mobile).
8. A manual draw involving all Eligible Entries will take place at 10.00 am AEDST on 16 October 2012 ("Draw Date") at 150 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 ("Draw Location"). The draw will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter.
9. The Eligible Entrant with the first valid Eligible Entry drawn will win from the Promoter a prize pack, valued at $2,104.95 (inc GST),consisting of:
a) a Sony PlayStation Vita (WiFi+3G model), valued at $419.95 (inc GST);
b) a 40” HX750 Series Bravia Full HD 3D TV, valued at $1,649.00 (inc GST); and
c) a MOG 3 month Premium subscription, valued at $36.00 (inc GST),
10. The Prize winner will be notified by telephone and in writing commencing 16 October 2012. The winners’ details will be published in The Australian newspaper on 30 October 2012.
11. In the event a Prize has not been claimed by 9.00 am AEDST on 17 January 2013, and the original winner was not from Western Australia, a manual re-draw for the prize will take place at 10:00 am AEDST on 17 January 2013 at the Draw Location, subject to any written directions given by State and Territory gaming departments. The re-draw Prize winner will be notified by telephone and in writing commencing 17 January 2013. The re-draw Prize winner’s details will be published in The Australian newspaper on 31 January 2013.
12. If the original winner of a Prize is a resident of Western Australia, the Promoter will hold the unclaimed Prize until 16 October 2013 and, in the event it has not been claimed by that date, the Promoter will seek directions from the Western Australia Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor.
13. The total Prize pool value is $2,104.95 (including GST).
14. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. All other costs associated with the Prize, including but not limited to data charges which may apply to use the service, is the responsibility of the Prize winners.
15. The premium MOG subscription is valid for 3 months only. The Prize winner will be issued with a voucher code and must activate the service before 16 October 2013. MOG mobile player is only available on Android and iOS devices. Customers require access to broadband or 3G/4G network to use the service. Terms and conditions can be found at http://www.mog.com/#!terms.
16. The Promoter excludes all warranties in relation to supply of the Prize, except those that cannot be excluded by law.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize.
19. If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal or greater monetary value to the nominated Prize, subject to any written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
21. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory legislation and regulations.
22. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
23. Eligible Entrants who are in breach of these terms and conditions or the BigPond Music terms and conditions are ineligible to win. These terms and conditions and the BigPond Music terms and conditions are available on the Website.
24. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. To the extent that these terms are unenforceable or do not comply with the law, that term is to be read down, or excluded to the extent required to comply with the law.
27. By entering the Promotion, the entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by the entrant on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Statement available at www.telstra.com.au/privacy/privacy_statement.html or by calling 1800 039 059, as if they were a customer of the Promoter. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants and to State and Territory lottery departments. Winners’ names may be published as required under the relevant legislation. The entrant agrees that the Promoter can continue to contact them even after this Promotion ends. If the entrant would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the entrant, or if the entrant does not wish the information to be disclosed, the entrant should advise the Promoter by phoning 1800 039 059.
28. By entering into the Promotion, the entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
(a) they may be contacted by the Promoter to provide comments about the competition and the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) may take photos of them;
(b) the Promoter may use such comments or photos (the "Materials") for the Promoter's future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them;
(c) the Promoter may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the Materials as the Promoter wishes at any time, anywhere, and by any means. The Promoter may license, authorise or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same;
(d) they grant to the Promoter on creation of the Materials a royalty free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use the Materials for whatever purpose;
(e) they unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of their moral rights in the Materials (as defined in Part IX of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)) and present and future rights of a similar nature conferred by statute anywhere in the world whether occurring before or after this consent is given ("Moral Rights");
(f) they waive all Moral Rights in the Materials that arise outside Australia; and
(g) they agree not to institute, maintain or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of their Moral Rights in the Materials.
29. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the Prize.
31. The Eligible albums for this Promotion are:
Art Garfunkel – The Singer Various – V8 Supercars Australia – Turn It Up 2012
Bruce Springsteen – Wrecking Ball Adam Brand – There Will Be Love
Elvis Presley – Elvis By Request Alan Jackson – Thirty Miles West
Hoodoo Gurus – Gold Watch: 20 Golden Greats Glen Campbell – Live Though The Years
Incubus – HQ Live Johnny Cash – The Greatest
Jack White – Blunderbuss Kenny Chesney – Welcome To The Fishbowl
John Mayer – Born and Raised Tim Mcgraw – Emotional Traffic
Santana – Shape Shifter Willie Nelson – Heroes
Slash Featuring Mules Kennedy and the Conspirators – Apocalyptic Love Various – Award Winning Country Volume 11
Steve Vai – The Store of Light Various – Double Cream 4: The Very best of Cream of Country
Tenancious D – Rize of the Fenix Various – Random Acts of Country
The Offspring – Days Go By Paul Simon – Graceland (25th Anniversary Edition) (CD/DVD)
Timomatic – Timomatic Various – Ray Hadley 30 Years of Hits
Train – California 37 Tedeschi Trucks Band – Everbody’s Talkin’
Various – 101 Sporting Anthems Rodriguez – Searching For Sugar Man
Various – Howzat Soundtrack
Authorised by permit numbers:
ACT: TP 12/03284